Sunday, August 8, 2010

additional photos

Violet and I at Fatehpur Sikri, near Agra. This was the day before the Taj Mahal (See previous entry)
I was just here today! This is in Jodhpur, also known as the Blue City. This is the Umaid Bhawan. I will tell you more about this later.
As you can see behind me are little blue houses, this is one of the reasons why this is known as the Blue City. Jaipur is known as the Pink City.
Another photo of me at Mehrangarh Fort with the Blue City behind me.
Here is Violet and I at the Taj Mahal of Rajahsthan. After going there yesterday, nothing beats it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This has been one interesting education, learning, touring all these wonderful places u dream of, I still cannot believed u have visited the Taj its like a dream but it is real. Love u and be safe. I enjoyed looking at the pictures. Kissssssss.

Post a Comment