Friday, August 20, 2010

Cultural Program and Last day at school!

Cultural Performance photos!
Jennie and I after our Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge performance! Intermediate Hindi saath saath hain!
Kara and I. Yes I wrapped her sari. Yes, I know I'm kind of a pro at saree-wearing.
Louisiana ladies.
Violet. I need not explain more. What would this summer have been without her?
Nishita and Nafeeza. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi!




Last day of school photos~!
Vijaya-Ji and I. She said to me that she considered me like a member of the family. I think this made my entire summer.
Abhilasha-ji. I always wanted to have Bacchchit with her because she encouraged my speaking more than anyone else in the program.
Rekha-ji. Quiet yet has mad-game.
Love and I. I mean Prem and I. The running joke is that most of the girls love him. I don't see why?
Intermediate Hindi- Critical Language Scholarship Jaipur Summer 2010.

Wow, a few weeks ago it was the beginning. Where did the time go?

I'm in the midst of packing right now. I've got enough stuff to open a store of Indian tourist items.
Anyways, this is the last post for the summer as I will be stateside and I can see my mom as much as I want and she can see me as much as I want.

This is for you mom to see some photos of my last day here in Jaipur. Can't wait to come home and show you my photos and everything else and most importantly, being with you all.

Love you and can't wait to see you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sis that caption make me want to cry. love u and u are our Princess, u are indeed very beautiful i am not saying it because u are my daughter but looking at the pictures it speak for itself. Jennie looked beautiful also. I liked your new hairdo, u looked very different, hope I can recognized you at the airport. just kidding. love mom still take pictures.

Post a Comment